profile

HI, I'M KIM.


archives

December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2008



Monday, October 23, 2006 @ 10:40 pm
Infinity

Heyheyheyyyy :D

So many things have happened that I've been going ZOMG. Why is time passing by so fast?!
IT'S ALREADY THE LAST WEEK OF SCHOOL, can you believe it?

Today, half the class was absent. I'm not kidding! Hahaha. Sat around and played UNO and stuff with Bert, Teef, Fart, Yoke. After recess, Bert and I helped Fart and Sammy Prestly paint Ms Heng, while Cam sat inside with us. I like the art room, actually. When the lights are off and the fans are on and the windows are open and not too many people are inside. :D

Bishan recycling... It was quite ok lah! Partnered Cam. We met a guy with hairy nipples, and his doorbell was really loud and went to the tune of "Happy Birthday". Other than that, not many other people of note, maybe except for two sisters who were playing dress-up. Ahhh the good old days! I miss playing dress-up! Thankfully, there weren't any cheekopeks around, maybe with the exception of Bert lah. :D Collecting the newspapers weren't so bad, it was just the tying/carrying part that was the most tiring. Pile after pile after pile... Haha funny weird games were (re)introduced today, like Shoot/French, Shag, or Marry, Truth or Dare, Guess-The-Person, Continue-The-Story... I love resting at playgrounds and playing games like that! :D

I love So You Think You Can Dance (SYTYCD from now on)! I was watching, and everything was like, WAHHH... I like Travis, Benji, Natalie, Aleksandra, and Heidi. Andd I like DISCO! And Hip-hop. Maybbeeee contemporary and some waltz, if the dancers do it nicely. :D

Wheeeee what a day!